• Dungeness crab bisque with minced chive garnish and dry sherry drizzle
• Celebration salad (arugula, roasted beets, avocado, watermelon radish, toasted candied almonds, crostini, goat cheese dressing)
• Mixed grill (bacon-wrapped filet mignon with port demi-glaze sauce, blue crab stuffed jumbo langoustines with beurre blanc sauce, baby carrots and scalloped potatoes)
• Grilled salmon (crimini mushroom gnocchi, cauliflower timbale, vodka pomegranate sauce)
• Duck breast (roasted fingerling potatoes, sauteed Brussels sprouts with pancetta, braised pearl onions, Kahlua glaze)
• Housemade butternut squash ravioli, mushroom spinach saute, sage brown butter
SHARED DESSERT TRIO
• Guava cheesecake with a fresh berry garnish and caramel drizzle; eggnog panacotta with housemade crunchies; and cinnamon bunuelos with balsamic gelato.
The three-course dinner goes for $65, with optional wine pairings (including champagne) for an additional $25. Seating starts at 5:30 p.m. and goes until 11 p.m. For reservations or more information, call (858) 456-4056 or visit www.finchslajolla.com. Finch's is located at 7644 Girard Ave.