Go Green now has sponsorships available that include advertising perks. For more information, call Destry at (619) 634-5179.
MISSION BAY HIGH
Curious about Mission Bay High School? Join the next school tour on Wednesday, Feb. 6 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Learn about the highly-acclaimed international baccalaureate program, athletic department and meet the staff and teachers. The deadline to apply to MBHS through the enrollment-options office is Feb. 15.
PB MIDDLE SCHOOL
Pacific Beach Middle School is hosting two teachers from the University of Zurich in Switzerland. “Roman Bernath and Severin Weilenmann are here to learn from us, but we feel like it’s the other way around. We learn so very much from them. They teach our students to compare aspects of culture, language, customs, and educational systems,” said Jennifer Sims, IB coordinator for PB Middle. “The teachers will be volunteering in humanities, visual arts, and physical-education classes at PB Middle until mid-February. At PB Middle, international partnerships are just one way we strive to provide meaningful international experiences for our children; right here in our own backyard.” To learn more about PB Middle or check for campus tour dates, visit www.sandi.net/pbmiddle.
KATE SESSIONS ELEMENTARY
• Kate Sessions students will show off their best dance moves at the annual school dance on Friday, Feb. 8 from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Friends of Kate Sessions will hold its monthly PTO meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at
• Watch out, Hollywood. The Sessions student council has planned a “Dress like a Celebrity” spirit day for Wedesday Feb. 13.
• The Friends of Pacific Beach Middle School (FOPBE) will have its monthly meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 6 p.m. in Room 9. All are welcome and child care will be provided.
• PBE will have the American Heart Association Jump Rope for Heart on Thursday, Feb. 14 on Valentine's Day. The students will enjoy this fun, fit event to raise money for a great cause.
CROWN POINT JMA
• CPJMA school tours are now available every Thursday at 8 a.m. for grades kindergarten through second and at 10:20 a.m. for grades three through five. For more information, contact the school office at (858) 273-9830, or by emailing email@example.com.