- Administering the Bird Rock Maintenance Assessment District
- Enhancing the quality of public amenities in the neighborhood
- Supporting Bird Rock educational, cultural, artistic, charitable, and community service activities
- Improving the quality of life and economic well-being of Bird Rock residents, property owners, employees, and businesses
- Promoting a safe and inviting village atmosphere
- Maintaining a healthy business environment along La Jolla Boulevard
- Communicating pertinent local information to community members and other interested people via the BRCC website and periodic emails or e-blasts
- Honoring Bird Rock's history and preserving its unique identity within the community of La Jolla
As a non-profit, we survive on the membership dues paid by our many members every year - without them, we could not do all the things that we do!
With that in mind, we ask that you consider becoming a member this year.
Dues are only $35 and are fully tax deductible.
For more information, visit: www.birdrockcc.org/member-services/join-the-brcc-form.