With pre-leasing set to begin this spring, the 23-story tower offers studio, one, two and three-bedroom residences in addition to exclusive penthouses. Located at the intersection of Nobel Drive and Genesee Avenue, the residential community will feature hardwood flooring, gas ranges, quartz countertops with waterfall islands and backsplashes, integrated appliances, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, European-inspired custom bathrooms, expansive balconies, and Smart Home technology.
The development will also offer:
– A 4,300-square-foot, resort-inspired rooftop “horizon lounge” with views of the ocean and surrounding landscapes. The lounge will offer a private dining space, expansive seating and entertaining areas, and outdoor decks with fire tables.
– State-of-the-art indoor and outdoor fitness centers as well as other wellness facilities including indoor and outdoor yoga and spin studios, locker venues with steam rooms, dog park, and bike cafe equipped with repair and servicing tools.
– Half-acre outdoor deck with exquisite resort-inspired swimming pool and Jacuzzi, outdoor bar and lounge, numerous reservable cabanas, great lawn, and a variety of fire pits and relaxation nooks.
– Numerous resident lounging and entertaining venues including a private library, sports lounge, resident clubhouse, chef’s kitchen, and karaoke room.
– An entire floor dedicated to resident co-working, complete with numerous private conference rooms and meeting spaces featuring audio and visual equipment
– Convenient, walkable access to Westfield UTC’s shopping, dining and entertainment and future trolley station.
– Unique concierge services with private reserved underground parking that includes access to electric vehicle charging stations.
“The comfort and luxury integrated into every aspect of Palisade at UTC is a perfect fit for the La Jolla lifestyle and resort-inspired ambience at Westfield UTC,” said Nicholas Rumanes, senior vice president, development for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. “UTC is becoming San Diego’s true cityscape of the future, with modern homes located just steps away from the city’s best shopping, dining, entertainment, and health and wellness amenities.”
The community is being developed by Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield in partnership with institutional investors advised by J.P. Morgan Asset Management and Greystar Development Group.
“Palisade at Westfield UTC is unlike any other project we have been a part of,” said Greystar’s senior managing director Jerry Brand. “We were inspired by the UTC community and worked hard to infuse this one-of-a-kind residential experience with carefully crafted touches suited to the upscale offerings of the area and the innovative atmosphere being cultivated at Westfield UTC.”
For more updates, visit palisadeutc.com.