Through May 22, construction will continue on Ingraham Street, West Mission Bay Drive, and in the Glenn Rick Bridge area. Here are some project specifics, which are also illustrated on the map.
• Construction areas: At West Mission Bay Drive and Ingraham Street, crews completed pipe installation. Now, the crews will flush and bacterial test the completed segments of the pipeline during night work. They will also continue to install new ADA compliant curb ramps and cross gutters along the alignment. Be advised that traffic control will be in place and may change as the project progresses. Please be aware and drive carefully.
Any work that requires water service shut-offs will only occur after advanced notice to residents and stakeholders has been given via door hangers.
Always exercise caution near the work zone and note that:
• Speeds will be reduced in the construction area;
• Safety measures will be implemented to ensure bicyclists and pedestrians will be allowed access throughout the project;
• Access to homes, businesses, and emergency vehicles will be maintained at all times;
• Road closures, detours, and restricted access may be implemented during working hours.
Night Work: Sunday night through Friday morning from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. Hours may vary based upon construction task and traffic impacts.
For specific questions about the Pacific Beach Pipeline South Replacement project, call 619-232-2188.