The Marine Room and The Shores recently announced their three-course menu for the annual San Diego Restaurant Week.
Held Sept. 22-29, both La Jolla restaurants will feature three-course menus.
The Marine Room's three-course menu is $60 per person and features extraordinary items and tempting seasonal fare designed by the award-winning duo of Executive Chef Bernard Guillas and Chef de Cuisine Thomas Connolly.
The menu includes the following choices:
- Appetizer: Chervil Blue Crab Timbale, Organic Red Little Gem Lettuce, Signature Maine Lobster Bisque, or Organic Sweet Corn Coconut Bisque
- Entrée: Crispy Skin Mediterranean Branzino, Pistachio Dukkah Crusted Diver Scallops, Blackberry Ale Braised Berkshire Pork Cheeks, or English Pea Barberry Grainotto
- Dessert: Orchid Lychee Liqueur Panna Cotta, Caramelized Pineapple Sorbet or Chocolate Coffee Tart
For an additional $15 per person, guests can select upgraded entrée options of Center Cut Black Angus Filet Mignon, Thai Style Butter Basted Lobster Tail or Line Caught Alaskan Halibut. There's also the option to try the Signature Center Cut Black Angus Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail for $98.
Reservations are highly recommended and can be made by calling (858)-459-7222. For more information, please visit MarineRoom.com.
The Shores Restaurant's three-course menu is $30 per person and features favorites from the summer menu specially crafted by award-winning Executive Chef Bernard Guillas and Chef de Cuisine Percy Oani.
The menu features four options for each course, including:
- Starters: Chicken Potstickers, Blue Crab Tower, Crisped Brussels Sprouts, Five Grain Mediterranean Salad
- Entrees: Almond Butterfish, Signature Tuna Poke Bowl, Crispy Skin Salmon, Angus Short Ribs
- Dessert: Orangecello Crème Brûlée, Passionfruit Layered Cheesecake, Flourless Chocolate Decadence, Signature Banana Split Mudd Pie
For an additional $15 per person, guests can select entrée options of Dynamite Wild Shrimp, Maine Diver Scallops or Angus Ribeye Steak.
The Shores will be extending the menu through Oct. 6. Reservations can be made by calling 858-456-0600 or by visiting TheShoresRestaurant.com.
Prices do not include beverages, tax, and gratuity. Menu subject to change.
Organized by the California Restaurant Association's San Diego County Chapter, San Diego Restaurant Week is San Diego County's largest and most successful dining event. Held twice annually, this culinary tradition features more than 180 of San Diego's best restaurants offering fixed-price, three-course meals.
For more information, please visit SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com.