Stone’s Craft Beer New Year will include a Stone take on the ’80s comfort foods – from Meatloaf Bites to a Pop Tart dessert station. Enjoy ’80s video games (Escondido only) and live music including pop hits, hair metal classics, and yacht rock. All this, alongside award-winning independent craft beers.
Events will take place at both Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Escondido and Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station.
• (3) Drink tokens good for draft beer and select wines;
• Specialty commemorative glass and midnight toast;
• Tasty bites and desserts;
• Live music:
◦ Escondido: Rock of Ages followed by DJ Earl Henry aka DJ Early;
◦ Liberty Station: Band Overboard;
• Photo ops and Resolution Tree Live Art Wall;
• Party favors;
• Other ’80s experiences:
◦ Escondido: Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure viewing and an 80s lounge with retro arcade games;
◦ Liberty Station: Cigar lounge with cigars for purchase.
A selection of the night’s tasty bites include:
• Sloppy Joe Sliders;
• House-made Bagel Bites;
• Mushroom Vol Au Vent;
• Spinach Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowls;
• Meatloaf Bites w/ Mashed Potatoes and Gravy;
• Sweet and Sour Meatballs;
• Pop Tart Station with assorted toppings;
• Churros with Chocolate and Caramel Dipping Sauces.
For more information, See the Liberty Station event details at stonebrewing.com/events.