Alistair Gray, a sophomore at the University of California, San Diego will compete in the JEOPARDY! College Championship. Starting April 6, 15 of America’s sharpest students will compete for a $100,000 grand prize and a berth in the next edition of the Tournament of Champions.
Here are the 2020 JEOPARDY! College Championship contestants, in alphabetical order:
- Sophie Casarico, a junior at Florida State University (Tallahassee, Fla.) from St. Augustine, Fla.
- Joe Coker, a junior at Hendrix College (Conway, Ark.) from Conway, Ark.
- Tyler Combs, a senior at Indiana University (Bloomington, Ind.) from Greenfield, Ind.
- Marshall Comeaux, a sophomore at the University of Texas (Austin, Texas) from Dallas, Texas.
- Emma Farrell, a senior at Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, Pa.) from Telford, Pa.
- Alistair Gray, a sophomore at the University of California, San Diego (La Jolla, Calif.) from Sunnyvale, Calif.
- Sirad Hassan, a senior at Princeton University (Princeton, N.J.) from Frederick, Md.
- Natalie Hathcote, a junior at Liberty University (Lynchburg, Va.) from Parker, Colo.
- Kayla Kalhor, a sophomore at the University of Florida (Gainesville, Fla.) from Longwood, Fla.
- Beni Keown, a freshman at Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) from Evanston, Ill.
- Londyn Lorenz, a sophomore at the University of Mississippi (Oxford, Miss.) from Perryville, Mo.
- Nathaniel Miller, a sophomore at Yale University (New Haven, Conn.) from Miami, Fla.
- Nibir Sarma, a sophomore at the University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, Minn.) from Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Kylie Weaver, a senior at Penn State (State College, Pa.) from McLean, Va.
- Xiaoke Ying, a sophomore at the University of Southern California (Los Angeles, Calif.) from Arcadia, Calif.
The JEOPARDY! College Championship is presented by LendingTree®. To learn more about the tournament, please visit Jeopardy.com. Check local listings for showtimes and stations.