Ravive Health & Vitality holistic wellness center in Point Loma Village at 2907 Shelter Island Drive, open on a limited basis, is now offering immune-boosting supplements to fight the pandemic.
“As we continue to take precautions for the safety of our patients, we understand the importance of social distancing during this time and encourage our patients to take advantage of some of our online services and products that we offer,” said Howard Flamm, clinic director/nutrition coach for Ravive. “We understand that not everyone is able to make it into the clinic for vitamin-C infusion or our immune-boosting injection therapy.”
Products now available on Ravive’s website at ravivevitality.com, include:
– Immune support packets containing a comprehensive arsenal of immune-supportive nutrients keeping the body maintaining a strong defense.
– Immuno Berry Liquid, which provides immune support in a pleasant-tasting liquid. Research suggests that certain herbs, mushrooms, and other natural compounds have the ability to support normal immune action.
– Vitamin D Supreme. This formula contains higher therapeutic doses than Vitamin D Synergy for situations where more aggressive repetition is required. Vitamins D and K are essential for optimal bone and arterial health, and for maintaining the immune system in proper balance.
– Neural Calm is designed to promote the activity of GABA and serotonin, which may help support healthy mood, cravings, and feelings of calm, satiety and satisfaction.
– Melatonin SRT, as supplement melatonin is useful for regulating sleep and the body’s daily rhythmic cycle.
– Lipsome1 Vitamin C, which provides a key foundational nutrient formulated with liposomal technology.
– Intravenous Ascorbic Acid (IVAA), which has been used for treating COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
“Most of what we do is preventative to keep the body and immunity strong and help with pain issues,” noted Flamm about his business built around medical diet loss. “We’ve shutdown close-proximity massage and acupuncture, but we’re still doing injection therapy with vitamins and minerals through an IV. People are still picking up meals through our nutrition and weight loss program every week or every other week.”
Ravive is presently open 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Of vitamin and mineral supplementation, Flamm said, “The best defense is always a strong immune system, which can be accomplished through eating superfoods, fruits, and vegetables that are full of vitamins and minerals. People want to galvanize their immune systems as best they possibly can.”
Added Flamm: “We have vitamin B12 and vitamin C injection recharge shots starting at $35 per treatment. We just introduced a wellness cocktail of vitamins and zinc, a powerful antioxidant. We have physical oversight at our clinic observing social distancing, and we carry prescription-grade immune boosting injections and IVs.”
For more information, call 619-642-0477 or visit ravivevitality.com.