So grab a blanket and head to the water for the festivities!
• Ocean Beach Pier, 9 p.m.
• Mission Bay Yacht Club: fireworks can be seen all over the bay, on Mount Soledad and in Pacific Beach, 9 p.m.
• SeaWorld: Fireworks can be seen all over the bay and in Crown Point, July 3-5, 9:30 p.m.
• La Jolla Country Club: Fireworks can be seen from Mount Soledad, 8 p.m.
• La Jolla Cove, 9 p.m.
• San Diego Bay, 9 p.m.
• San Diego Symphony (Embarcadero Marina Park South), 9 p.m.
• Paradise Point Resort & Spa’s 9th Annual “All American BBQ and Fireworks Extravaganza” on July 3 at 9 p.m. Features live entertainment, all-you-can-eat Kansas-style barbecue, carnival activities and a 30-minute fireworks display over Mission Bay. Open to the public. $59 for adults, $25 for children (ages 12 and under). For more information call (800) 344-2626. Paradise Point Resort & Spa is located at 1404 Vacation Road, Mission Bay.
— From staff reports